Miyerkules, Oktubre 3, 2012

Police Officers Creed


The Police Officer’s Creed


 I believe in God, The Supreme Being, The Great Provider, and The Creator of
all men and everything dear to me. In return, I can do no less than love Him above all
obeying His word, seek His guidance in the performance of my sworn duties and honor
Him at all times.

I believe that respect for authority is a duty. I respect and uphold the
Constitution, the laws of the land and the applicable rules and regulations. I recognize the
legitimacy and authority of the leadership, and obey legal orders of my superior officers.

 I believe in selfless love and service to people. Towards this end, I commit
myself to the service of my fellowmen over and above my personal interest.

 I believe in the sanctity of marriage and family life. I shall set the example of
decency and morality, shall have high regard for family life and value of marital fidelity.

 I believe in the responsible dominion and stewardship over material things. I
shall inhibit myself from extravagance and ostentatious display of material things. I shall
help protect the environment and conserve nature to maintain ecological balance.

 I believe in the wisdom of truthfulness. I must be trustworthy and I shall
uphold the truth at all times.




Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento